Offers - Online Grocery Shopping and Delivery in Bangladesh | Buy fresh food

How do I scrap price with item name

Hi xionathlon,

Thanks for posting. Scraping this site should be very doable. However, I’d like to provide a little more info about Data Miner first. Data Miner works on any site. It is a Google Chrome extension that helps you scrape data from web pages into a CSV file or Excel spreadsheet. Data Miner doesn’t actually find or search out any data. Our service is to provide a tool and set of features people use to extract their own data. This scraping is done by using the extension when you’re on the page and applying one of our many public recipes or one that you created. A Recipe is a set of instructions the tool uses to read and scrape the site.

You can make recipes yourself by using our recipes creator tool and looking at our tutorials here:

How to write Data Miner recipes with Recipe Creator | Data Miner or we can make them for you. Custom Recipes cost $150 per recipe and take 2-3 days to write. You can learn more about them here: Custom Recipe Development Service | Data Miner

If you’re interested in learning more about Data Miner I’d recommend checking out our help docs. We have lots of videos and documentation for most questions here: How to start Scraping Data | Data Miner

Please let me know if you have any questions