Next Page Automation on Dynamic Table

Hi there, I’m struggling to write a recipe with next page automation for a webpage with a dynamic table, where the next button changes the results in the table but the page URL remains the same. (I’m not sure what the proper terminology is for this, so please bear with me!) In this case, the test function where it opens a new tab doesn’t work, because the actual web link is unchanged. Is there a workaround here?

Here is the URL I’m working with: https://scarletsrealm.com/the-mod-list-sfw-only-edition/

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi aien09,

Thanks for posting! I took a look at the site and it looks like there aren’t any easy selectors for the next page, however, it should be doable with some advanced tricks. Try the following:

[data-page=“next”] a

Manually copy and paste that into your Next Page Selector input box under the Advanced Settings and then you should be good to go!

Unfortunately it didn’t work, the automation just stopped on the first page like it wasn’t able to continue. That’s OK though, I think I can make due with just manually appending additional pages. Thanks!

Hi caien09,

Great to hear you can get by. However, I realized I should have pasted the selector as code. Here it is again.

[data-page=“next”] a

The forum formatting can cause the quotes to not work properly in the tool.

No such luck with that either! It just scrapes the first page and can’t access beyond that. No worries, appending is fine.