How Can I Use Data Miner to Extract Location Data Alongside "Locate My Precise Address" for More Accurate Results?

I’ve been using Data Miner to scrape various websites for data collection, and recently I came across a tool called “Locate my precise address” This tool seems to be effective at pinpointing exact addresses or locations, and I’m interested in integrating this level of precision into my data extraction process using Data Miner.

Here’s what I’m trying to achieve: When scraping a website that provides location information (such as address, city, state, etc.), I want to ensure that the data I pull is as accurate as possible. I’m curious if anyone in this community has experience or ideas on how to combine the location data extracted via Data Miner with the precise coordinates or addresses that “Locate My Precise Address” can provide.

For instance, let’s say I’m scraping a real estate website where the addresses are listed but not the exact geolocation (latitude and longitude). Would it be possible to take the scraped address data and somehow cross-reference or enhance it using the “Locate My Precise Address” tool? If so, what would be the best approach to achieve this? Should I export the scraped data into a CSV and then manually use “Locate My Precise Address” to get precise coordinates, or is there a more automated method that can streamline the process?

Additionally, I’m wondering about the accuracy and reliability of combining these two tools. Has anyone experienced discrepancies or issues when attempting to match scraped data with exact locations? Are there best practices for ensuring that the data remains consistent and precise throughout the process?

I’m also open to suggestions if anyone has alternative methods or tools that work well with Data Miner for this type of task. The goal is to make sure the location data I collect is as accurate as possible, leveraging the capabilities of “Locate My Precise Address” to complement Data Miner’s scraping features.

Any advice, insights, or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!