Google Sheets Integration

Hello, back into more active crawl scrapes and noticed the Google Sheet integration but I can’t seem to get it to work is there any documentation on how it works? Thanks

Hi ger630,

Thanks for the post! You can learn how to set up Google Sheets from the following video How to scrape to Google Sheets from Data Miner (BETA) - YouTube

We were also experiencing some issues with the feature the past few days, which might have affect your initial testing. The issues have since been resolved.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, working now, great addition.

Also side note your main web page does not have a link to these forums in the help area… might be why they are underused.

This break again? I’m getting issues today.

Hi ger630,

I have not heard of any issues. What problems are you seeing?

It wasn’t linking the day I posted, it is as of this morning working again

This is not working for me. the test works but does not record live data when scraping.

Hi cameronrout,

Thanks for posting. Has Google Sheets worked for you in the past? Sometimes when we do updates, we lose the permission access to Google Sheets and this just needs to be redone from the account page.

If you continue to have issues or were never able to get it to work I’d recommend checking out our free Office Hours. We are offering them Monday through Thursday, Noon to 2, Pacific time. It’s an open learning session where you can ask questions and share screens to get detailed solutions. I will be able to help you better here since we can screen share and walk through the issue together. You can join from here: How to start Scraping Data | Data Miner

One last thing. Google Sheets is only available when doing a Crawl Scrape. Not a Page Scrape.